From: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: [QA] Ban policy introduction SLIPUP
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 09:45:59
1 On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:36:37 +0100
2 Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello folks,
5 >
6 > I apologize to everyone for sending this proposal before it was
7 > finished. It was not voted on by the QA team hence it was not an
8 > official proposal by the QA team. There was probably some
9 > misunderstanding in communication.
10 >
11 > After we finish the official draft and it is accepted by QA team
12 > members, we will be very happy to accept comments on the mailing list
13 > in the future.
14
15 During that drafting process, please clarify how this changes and
16 differs from the current GLEP48 wording and if the glep needs to be
17 updated:
18
19 If a particular developer persistently causes breakage, the QA team may
20 request that Comrel re-evaluates that developer's commit rights.
21 Evidence of past breakages will be presented with this request to
22 Comrel.
28 Alexis.