From: Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GSoC2012] Cross Container Support Project
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:16:49
1 On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 01:46:17PM +0300, Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > Well i have 2 arm lxc containers on amd64 machine. Its works good if
5 > qemu support most of needed cross arch instructions
6
7 I'd be curious how much of that is native, vs emulated. The hybrid
8 approach of scratchbox/obs has some definite gains.
9
10 If we had a clean way to mark which can be native (toolchain), the
11 perf gain is definitely worth the work...
12
13 ~brian