From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Ben de Groot (yngwin)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 19:00:19
1 Le samedi 16 février 2008 à 23:43 +0200, Petteri Räty a écrit :
2 > Another slacker to join the ranks. Took 8 months for him to get the
3 > quizes done and reviewed but finally there. He will be working on
4 > multimedia ebuilds. Ben hails from Arnemuiden, NL. He should be a
5 > familiar nick for many from our IRC channels. As a tip to all of our
6 > female readers out there, he is single and plays the bass quitar.
7 >
8 > Let's see how long before he breaks the three,
9 > Petteri
10
11 Welcome to the crazy land :)
12 --