From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ebuild determine architecture?
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 23:21:54
1 On 01/05/04 Loyd Goodbar wrote:
2
3 > The RPMs I'm working with convert to .tar.gz and install, but the RPMs
4 > use RedHat's naming convention (blah.version.i386.rpm or
5 > blah.version.ppc.rpm). Is there a way in an ebuild to know which
6 > architecture (x86/ppc) is being used so I can determine the correct
7 > file name?
8
9 check the ARCH variable or test for x86/ppc/sparc/... USE flags.
10
11 Marius
16 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
17 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.