From: Matthew Kennedy <mkennedy@g.o>
To: tclark@××××××××.net
Cc: Pierre-Henri Jondot <Pierre-Henri.Jondot@×××××××.fr>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla 1.0.1 maybe serious problem!!
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:04:47
1 Tony Clark <tclark@×××××.com> writes:
4 > > Certainly not. I'm talking of a fresh gentoo 1.4_rc1 install. No gcc <3
5 > > library there.
6 >
7 > That makes me feel a little better knowing I am not alone. GCC2 has been no
8 > where near this drive. I fdisked it and mke2fs on the weekend prior to
9 > installing 1.4-rc1. What I get is
10 > tony@power flash-0.4.10 $ /usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin
11 > LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
12 > /opt/netscape/plugins/npflash.so [/opt/netscape/plugins/npflash.so: undefined
13 > symbol: __dso_handle]
14
15 Okay, so what we have here is one fresh 1.4_rc1 install with
16 netscape-flash and mozilla working "solid" and another fresh 1.4_rc1
17 install with netscape-flash and mozilla broken?
20 Matthew Kennedy
21 Gentoo Linux Developer