From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ppc64 + bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:48:39
1 On Friday 13 February 2004 11:35 am, tom_gall@×××.com wrote:
2 > 1) add ppc64 to the Hardware field. This seems obvious. :-)
3
4 that should def be done
5
6 > 2) add Gentoo Linux/PPC64 under the Product field. Tho perhaps I'm
7 > reading into what the meaning of "product" is here. I would have
8 > expected to see AMD64 / x64_64 here as certainly that's a supported
9 > architecture on gentoo so maybe product refers more to some cd sold off
10 > of the gentoo.org page.
11
12 i personally think the sep Gentoo Linux/<ARCH> Products should be punted ...
13 if we filter by product, what the hell is the point of the Hardware
14 field ? :)
15 to this end, we should make the bugzilla peeps allow us to assign bugs based
16 upon the hardware field ... each arch has a bugzilla account and typically
17 bugs that are non-x86 goto the arch maintainer before they goto the general
18 maintainer
19 -mike