From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: My turn to wear the cursed medalion of retirement
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:41:44
1 Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>:
2
3 > - tex is basically unmaintained. Perhaps ehmsen can be talked out of
4 > MIA, though I guess he's pretty busy at the moment, and Opfer also
5 > seemed quite interested. I've received a couple offers from users
6 > who would like to get more involved but so far no one really helped
7 > much with bugs. The new tex guy will also have the big task of
8 > preparing the switch from tetex to texlive.
9
10 Although I am interested I know that I neither have enough skills nor
11 do I have enough time for maintaining that beast. But if anybody wants
12 help and advise I will gladly be there.
13 Thanks for the work and have fun with whatever you do from now on.
14
15 V-Li