From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] `paludis --info' is not like `emerge --info'
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:32:38
On Monday 06 April 2009 05:29:01 Andrew D Kirch wrote:
> I think it's best as a general rule to NEVER _EVER_ under any > circumstances emulate paludis.
I think that everyone may have a good idea, also Microsoft (TM). I only take the idea. I don't care about who has it ;) I think that it's better to have an ebuild-scope information instead of the global-one. It's only my opinion, I don't want to make flame :) -- Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: `paludis --info' is not like `emerge --info' Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>