From: Timothy Redaelli <drizzt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] `paludis --info' is not like `emerge --info'
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 09:32:38
1 On Monday 06 April 2009 05:29:01 Andrew D Kirch wrote:
2 <cut>
3 > I think it's best as a general rule to NEVER _EVER_ under any
4 > circumstances emulate paludis.
5 I think that everyone may have a good idea, also Microsoft (TM).
6 I only take the idea. I don't care about who has it ;)
7 I think that it's better to have an ebuild-scope information instead of the
8 global-one.
9 It's only my opinion, I don't want to make flame :)
12 Timothy `Drizzt` Redaelli
13 FreeSBIE Developer, Gentoo Developer, GUFI Staff
14 There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
15 We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson