From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] build 20010503 dependancy question
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 12:19:29
1 Collins Richey wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm up and running with build 20010503 and trying to get all the stuff
4 > ebuilded to support a minimum X environment with XFCE and KDE stuff.
5 >
6 > Working down the dependancies, I've come to a snag with X11-libs/qt-x11.
7 > Among other dependancies which I can resolve it spits out a requirement for
8 > virtual/glu.
9 >
10 > I have the latest portage tree as of yesterday, but there is no
11 > virtual/anything.
12 >
13 > Any suggestions?
14
15 Do you have the /etc/make.profile -> /usr/portage/profiles/default
16 symlink?
17
18 achim~
21 > TIA