From: "Heath N. Caldwell" <hncaldwell@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item for review: teTeX deprecation (repost)
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:05:25
1 On 2009-04-04 21:53, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Repost of news item as I forgot to cc the PR project. Commit postponed
5 > by one day.
6 >
7 > V-Li
8 >
9 > --
10 > Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
11 > <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
12 >
13 > <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>
14
15 > Title: Migration from teTeX to TeXLive
16 > Author: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
17 > Author: Ulrich M??ller <ulm@g.o>
18 > Author: Alexis Ballier <aballier@g.o>
19 > Content-Type: text/plain
20 > Posted: 2009-04-06
21 > Revision: 1
22 > News-Item-Format: 1.0
23 > Display-If-Installed: app-text/tetex
24 >
25 > teTeX is obsolete and has been unsupported upstream since May of 2006.
26 > All users who still have teTex installed should uninstall it and install
27
28 Just the teTex -> teTeX correction that Ulrich pointed out. Unless I am
29 too late.
30
31 > TeXLive using the upgrade guide accessible at the following URL:
32 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/tex/texlive-migration-guide.xml
35 Heath Caldwell - hncaldwell@g.o