From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: "Gentoo Dev." <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Cc: desktop@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Current status on GNOME move
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 21:15:20
1 Hi!
2
3 Just wanted you all to give you some status at how far I got.
4 I'm almost finished with gnome-base + (gal, gtkhtml and medusa). Have
5 some error when trying to merge medusa that I haven't been able to find
6 yet.
7
8 It was somewhat harder than I'd hoped because all gnome modules are
9 being upgraded to make it possible to install multiple versions of the
10 same library in the same prefix. Therefor I have to patch lots of
11 Makefile's and I haven't get as far sa I'd hope.
12
13 Will continue when I wake up tomorrow.
14
15 Good night,
16 Mikael Hallendal
20 Mikael Hallendal
21 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
22 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden