From: "Michael Sterrett -Mr. Bones.-" <msterret@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [last rites] virtual/x11
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:12:12
1 I commented this out of package.mask. x11-libs/fox-1.2.6-r2 still uses it.
2 Need to fix that up before masking it.
3
4 Michael Sterrett
5 -Mr. Bones.-
6 mr_bones_@g.o
7
8 On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, Stefan Schweizer wrote:
9
10 > Hi,
11 >
12 > virtual/x11 has been deprecated for some time and now that all packages that
13 > only use it have been removed it is time to mask and remove it. I have put it
14 > in package.mask now - please fix your overlays in case you still use
15 > virtual/x11 somewhere. It will be removed in 30 days as per the usual
16 > schedule.
17 >
18 > Best regards,
19 > Stefan