From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: ChangeLog
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 06:53:01
1 Duncan posted on Tue, 03 Nov 2015 06:43:45 +0000 as excerpted:
2
3 > Without that, confusion reigned, and blaming the user for confusion in
4 > the absence of official signaling really doesn't help the situation,
5 > either.
6
7 I originally added, but unfortunately it got lost in the editing and I
8 forgot to re-add...
9
10 Happily, things are moving once again, and the original automatically
11 generated changelogs should hopefully be appearing relatively soon,
12 within a couple weeks hopefully. The portage patches are now approved on
13 the portage-dev list and the code should be in git, tho I'd guess infra
14 won't want to run live-git portage, so testing and a release should be
15 next, followed by coding and testing the generation scripts, and final
16 deployment. =:^)
17
18 With a bit of luck and no further unexpected bumps in the road...
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman