From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer features in portage: cgroup, network-sandbox, ipc-sandbox
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 03:10:58
1 On 8/20/13 3:26 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > I've added a few new fancy features for Gentoo developers to portage
3 > git. Sadly, since Zac isn't planning another release until 2.2.0 goes
4 > stable, you need to switch to -9999 to use them. But I say to you, it's
5 > worth the hassle.
6 >
7 > I'd really appreciate some testing and feedback. Thanks.
8
9 The new features sound great! I was thinking for some time it'd be good
10 to have them.
11
12 Thank you for adding them. This is really appreciated.
13
14 Paweł