From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Heads up: NATTkA will become more verbose when no action is needed
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 18:38:11
1 On Thu, 2021-07-29 at 10:57 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hi, everyone.
3 >
4 > Originally, I've tried to make NATTkA avoid leaving redundant comments
5 > on bugs where no action was due. However, this often meant that if you
6 > did something wrong, NATTkA didn't complain and you ended up being
7 > confused why it's ignoring the bug.
8 >
9 > Per recurring request, I'm working on making NATTkA more verbose. This
10 > means some extra bug spam is to be expected, especially on security bugs
11 > since they don't get closed after stabilization.
12
13 I'm sorry, this was much worse than I have anticipated. I have reverted
14 the change for now and will explore other options.
17 Best regards,
18 Michał Górny