From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags dri, cups, pppd
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 21:05:07
1 On Friday 18 January 2013 15:49:38 Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > During the server profile discussion, it became clear that we could clean
3 > up the base profiles a bit. This is unrelated to the profile versions, as
4 > the change would affect all versions (well, at least without bigger
5 > changes).
6 >
7 > What I suggested and what djc and kensington supported was:
8 >
9 > * move setting USE=dri and USE=cups from default/linux/make.defaults to
10 > targets/desktop/make.defaults
11 >
12 > * remove setting USE=pppd in default/linux/make.defaults, instead have it
13 > default to on in net-dialup/capi4k-utils (the only place where it is used)
14
15 +1
16 -mike