From: "Manuel RĂ¼ger" <mrueg@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 11:07:53
1 On 11/24/2014 02:17 AM, hasufell wrote:
2 > packages up for grab:
3 >
4 > I didn't change metadata.xml, nor bug reports for any of those, because
5 > I was too lazy. If you grab one, please do so yourself.
8 > sys-apps/etckeeper
9
10 Looks like this slipped in here by accident.
11 I can handle it myself, so I'll drop you from metadata.xml.
12
13 > co-maintained by ruby <ruby@g.o>
14 > app-text/jist
15 > dev-ruby/paint
16 >
17 Ruby herd can take dev-ruby/paint.
18 Please move app-text/jist to maintainer-needed, if nobody else wants to
19 take care of it. But keep ruby herd in it. We won't maintain it, but
20 we'd like to be CC'ed on bugs and help out on ruby(-eclass) related things.
23 Cheers,
24
25 Manuel