From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new herd: theology
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:35:04
1 On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:56:44 +0200
2 Matti Bickel <mabi@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> wrote:
5 > > I shall contemplate fiercely on building my own herd of nightly
6 > > bloodsuckers, zombies and cannibals. I don't know whether to call it
7 > > 'postnuclear-vampirism' or just plain 'satanism' yet.
8 >
9 > I'm interested. Will you bring back xmms? Will your program include
10 > last-rites for packages you "convert" over from maintainer-needed?
11
12 Yes, and maybe "inhumanities" would be a better idea for a herd.
13 Although converting all the maintainer-needed sounds like vampirism a
14 lot.
15
16 > Oh, and about that "theology" herd - i do find 'theology' a kinda
17 > narrow naming, but that's just me.
18
19 My point exactly. However, as long as they drive people to coordinate
20 their work better, I don't care what herds are called. For all I care
21 you start giving each herd a mascot.
24 Kind regards,
25 JeR
26 --