From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New QA Policy Guide
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 19:24:17
1 On Sun, 2020-01-19 at 19:44 +0100, Haelwenn (lanodan) Monnier wrote:
2 > Thanks a lot for this policy guide, finally there is a good documentation
3 > on them.
4 >
5 > I found one issue with it though, on pages like other-metadata.html and
6 > keywords.html the links are too large and squish the dt elements, one way
7 > I found to fix it is by adding `word-break: break-all` to a.reference but
8 > maybe it should use a selector closer to the root.
11 Please report bugs at [1].
12
13 [1] https://github.com/mmagorsc/tyrian_sphinx_theme
16 Best regards,