From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 21:36:43
1 Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 >
3 > Gentoo has an etiquette policy as well at
4 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=3&chap=2
5 > for interested people.
6 >
7 > One thing worth noting is that we've just decided that the policy needs
8 > to be updated so hopefully we'll see a new/expanded policy in a few
9 > weeks.
10 >
11 > Regards,
12 > Bryan Østergaard
15 I'm not a dev, just a lowly user, but maybe this policy needs to be
16 posted here since according to some of what I have read lately, this has
17 not been read before by several. Maybe when you first subscribe, it
18 should be included in the subscribe confirmation email. Some of the
19 recent threads have caused me to wonder if there was a policy or not. I
20 have been using Gentoo for a good while and I love the distro, but some
21 of the things I read on this list, especially lately, are embarrassing
22 to say the list.
23
24 I hope something can be done to make this list pleasant for everyone to
25 subscribe to, read and even participate.
26
27 Now I expect someone will disagree and I will hear from it shortly.
28
29 Dale
30
34 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967