From: Francesco Riosa <vivo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SLOTed MySQL or not?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:19:37
1 Ramon van Alteren wrote:
2 > No dev but +1 from me.
3 > I liked slotted mysql a lot and use it extensively.
4 >
5 > It has helped us tremendously during our upgrade path and I would be
6 > very sad to see it go.
7 >
8 > Public opinion is just that, public opinion, doesn't neccesarily mean
9 > something went wrong.
10 >
11 > FWIW, I'd like to keep the slotted mysql ebuilds. If they are removed
12 > from the tree I'll re-add them to our local frozen tree for our company.
13 >
14 > We're not a hosting company BTW, we just run lots of mysql daemons ;-)
15 >
16 > Ramon
19 Thanks to Stuart hosting it's avaiable again
20
21 Browse:
22 $ http://svn.gnqs.org/projects/gentoo-mysql-overlay/browser/slotted
23 Checkout:
24 $ svn co http://svn.gnqs.org/svn/gentoo-mysql-overlay/slotted slotted
25
26 I did not have the time to test it, and in the near future I will also
27 be rather busy.
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list