From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:20:03
1 On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 04:49:53PM +0100, Philippe Namias wrote:
2
3 > Nop it doesn't work for me, isubscribed to the list with this address
4 > (pn@××××××××.net) but didn't get any response why i made change to the CVS
5 > Any idea?
6
7 Yes; I had to turn the automatic cvs emails off because they were causing
8 some problems. Based on my experiences with cvs, the automatic email thing
9 is a real hack and works very poorly in practice. We may need to rethink
10 our approach to the CVS mailing list; possibly we can use an enhanced version
11 of our existing ChangeLog and some scripts.
14 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
15 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org
16 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.