From: David Holm <dholm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] MPlayer cpu USE flags zaniness
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:51:56
1 On Sun, 2005-03-27 at 12:48 +0900, Chris White wrote:
2 > My God.. I love this part:
3 >
4 > Ok, so I had some users complain about mmx2 being showed as enabled
5 > in mplayer despite the lack of mmxext in /proc/cpuinfo. Therefore I
6 > decided to get upstream help. Here's what we got...:
7
8 I posted this on Monday but since nothing has happened I'm going to
9 repeat myself before kicking some asses.
10 Mask 'mmxext' in profiles/use.mask and unmask it on available platforms.
11 This is how we are currently handling similar flags (sse, mmx, altivec
12 etc).
13
14 //David Holm