From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] combining x86 and amd64
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:34:50
1 On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:14 +0100, Ian Leitch wrote:
2 > I think myself and tester are the only members who can be considered
3 > active at the moment. I'm happy with creating an arch team, though I
4 > don't think we'll end up with an abundance of members (x86 is far from
5 > the most popular arch among devs).
8 Yeah, I added myself not too long back, but I still need to get my P4 up
9 and running .. should be in the next week or two.
10
11 > Chris Gianelloni wrote:
12 > > So would just making an x86 arch team. It would also be much less of a
13 > > problem than merging x86 and amd64. How about this? I proclaim and x86
14 > > arch team now exists. It already has a security liason.
15 > >
16 > > $ cat /var/mail/alias/arch/x86
17 > > avenj
18 > > solar