From: Warwick Bruce Chapman <warwick@××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 2.6.20 to go stable in 1-2 weeks
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:24:52
1 > Because of this bug, 2007.0 has dropped soem of the ATM-based support we
2 > had in 2006.1, as there comes a time when we simply can't wait for bugs
3 > to get fixed anymore if we ever plan on releasing, and we're already
4 > *way* behind the schedule that we wanted to release under.
5 >
6 Ok, what needs done to FIX it? All I can find is that if you merge the
7 unstable headers, the problem goes away. What's wrong with marking
8 those headers stable. I have myself and two staff I can use to assist
9 with this, but someone needs to point us in the right direction.
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list