From: Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gwn-feedback@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New dev: dev-zero
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:32:11
1 Hi all,
2
3 It is with great pleasure that I announce the devification of Tiziano
4 'dev-zero' Müller. He writes us:
5
6 "I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Born here and still living here :-)
7 I'm studying physics at the University of Zurich and working
8 in a small company as IT responsabilitee and software engineer.
9
10 I also worked on a subproject of the LHC (Large Hadron Collider), called
11 LHCb. I'm responsible for the database design and implementation
12 (postgresql) for the sensor test database.
13
14 Besides that I'm working as a freelance software consultant for a couple
15 of private customers.
16
17 If I'm not working, I'm playing the violin or watching movies."
18
19 With this addition, the Swiss conspiracy soon will be powerful enough to
20 bribe everybody else with chocolate, so you better watch out.
21
22 Everybody please give Tiziano a warm welcome!
25 Kind Regards,
26
27 Simon Stelling
28 --