From: The Bit Pit <thebitpit@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs due to cardoe being MIA
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:25:08
1 On 9/13/19 9:44 AM, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > The following packages are now up for grabs since Undertakers have not
5 > received any reply nor seen any activity from cardoe:
6 >
7 > dev-util/crash [b,v]
8 > media-libs/libhdhomerun [v]
9 I use media-libs/libhdhomerun with mythtv.
10 I can update and test this device so i'll grab it.
11 I submitted a PR to version bump media-tv/mythtv recently.  it is still
12 pending...
13 > media-tv/ivtv-utils
14 Mythtv can use this too, but I do not have one to test on.
15 > net-misc/dhcpd-pools [b]
16 > net-misc/x11-ssh-askpass
17 > sys-auth/sakcl [b]
18 > sys-firmware/ivtv-firmware
19 This looks like part of media-tv/ivtv-utils
20 > x11-misc/vdpauinfo [v]
21 I use this with mythtv and can test it.
22 > x11-themes/echo-icon-theme
23 >
24 > The packages marked [v] have version bump requests open. The packages
25 > marked [b] have other bugs reported.