From: Jean Jordaan <jean@×××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Portage in Prolog: how about logic programming in Python?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:50:58
1 Hi all
2
3 I saw drobbins's mention of Prolog as a possibility for future
4 portage, because of the need for logic programming. As a Python
5 lover, I have to point at the Logilab.org - Python Logic SIG,
6 implementing logic programming in Python.
7 http://www.logilab.org/projects/python-logic
8
9 From the site:
10
11 """
12 The goal of the "unofficial" Logic-SIG is to provide logic programming and
13 constraint-propagation features in Python. If you are interested in
14 participating, please join the mailing list.
15
16 1. Available software
17
18 * Logilab's constraint package is a full-python constraint satisfaction
19 solver similar that what Oz/Mozart implements.
20 * PyLog from Christophe Delord is a first order logic library in Python
21 """
24 Jean Jordaan
25 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list