From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: grub:2 keywords
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 04:05:52
Mike Gilbert posted on Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:13:09 -0400 as excerpted:

> Profiles do not set a "default bootloader" so I have no idea what you > are talking about.
I could have sworn there was a virtual/bootloader or some such, that was a part of @system and that thus would have likely had a default in the profiles packages file, but either there was but it's long gone, or I'm mis-remembering entirely. So, ummm... interesting idea, but never mind! -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: grub:2 keywords Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>