From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] waf-utils.eclass: maintainer needed
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 12:27:10
1 Hi all,
2
3 a few years ago, I had to write this eclass because one gnome package
4 started using waf as its build system. I never intended to continue
5 maintaining this eclass unless the package in question would stop
6 working otherwise but at that time, nobody stepped up to help.
7
8 So here we are nowadays with feature requests and patches stacking up
9 mostly unreviewed, the rest of the gnome team is not interested in waf
10 as well so if anyone is willing to have a better support for this crazy
11 build system please add yourself to eclass meta.
12
13 I will proceed to re-assigning all open bug reports to maintainer-needed
14 in a week or so.
17 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
18 Gentoo