From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Fast NAT-Solution
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 10:31:06
1 Hey gentoo-developer,
2
3 is there anybody who has worked some time with iptables. I need a
4 solution to get a network in the internet. I have read some material
5 about security and so on, but there is not so much about NAT. I want
6 that all ports (http, https, ftp, pop3, smtp) and all requests go to all
7 the network-clients. I don't want to study a more than 100 page book for
8 this smart solution (under windows I must only activate internet
9 connection sharing - I want this for linux)
10
11 Ok I am a bad guy, please help me if you have a minute to much today,
12
13 Thanks,
14
15 Sebastian