From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Flourish Conference Reminder
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:33:48
1 On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 16:32 -0500, Samir Faci wrote:
2 > Sorry guys, I didn't think this would be considered spam, I was
3 > actually hoping some of the gentoo dev, if any are in the area would
4 > be interesting in participating and representing gentoo in the
5 > conference.
6
7 Well, you should probably try contacting Gentoo's Events team at
8 events@g.o or their PR team at pr@g.o rather than sending
9 a bulk email to a development list.
10
11 I also think the large bold text probably put a few people off. I know
12 it made me want to stab out my eyes and I quickly skipped past the
13 message without even reading it or giving it a second thought.
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
18 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
19 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
20 Gentoo Foundation