From: Jeremy Olexa <darkside@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/wicd (+deps) needs new maintainer
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:53:07
1 On 12/20/2010 11:28 AM, Thomas Kahle wrote:
2 > On 11:06 Mon 20 Dec , Jeremy Olexa wrote:
3 >> Pretty well used app, I feel. I just don't have extremely mobile laptops
4 >> anymore..and not much motivation to maintain this app.
5 >
6 > I have both, where should I sign? Added myself as maintainer, will look
7 > at the boogs after the holidays.
8
9 Thanks Thomas. Feel free to ask me questions about the package(s).
10 -Jeremy
11
12 > Cheers,
13 > Thomas
14 >
15 >> Many open bugs that could use fixing, upstream is slow to make new
16 >> releases. The person responsible for wicd, gets the following list:
17 >>
18 >> x11-misc/ktsuss
19 >> dev-python/python-iwscan
20 >> dev-python/python-wpactrl