From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: An Introduction to Gentoo Prefix
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 06:35:55
1 Hi,
2
3 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>:
4
5 > While some of you may have heard of it, we -- the Prefix team -- have
6 > the impression that for most developers the Gentoo Prefix project is
7 > in general an unknown, hidden and vague project, that primarily
8 > generates a lot of commits. Therefore, we have decided to try and
9 > explain what Gentoo Prefix is, and why we Prefix devs are so
10 > passionately about it.
11
12 Thanks for your introduction, I used Interix prefix quite a lot on
13 Windows XP and was happy to find a great working environment.
14 Unfortunately only Windows Vista Enterprise/Ultimate is now supported,
15 but Windows 7 will bring me back to you, I hope.
16
17 V-Li
20 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
21 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
22
23 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>