From: bret curtis <psi29a@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Some council topics for March meeting
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 00:10:49
Daniel Robbins wrote:
> Ciaran, > > What I do know is that you should not be allowed to insult random > developers like Jakub when it suits you. If things get slightly more > unpleasant or unproductive for a brief period of time while I find an > appropriate mechanism to remove you from this list (due to AWOL > project leadership,) I consider that time well spent. You clearly > should not be here.
No, you sir, should not be here. I've been a 'developer' since before you left us for Microsoft. I've read the -dev and -core since that time, only chiming in from time to time but this frankly is crazy. Daniel, you left and are now back. Ciaranm never left, but was forced out by idiots but still contributes. Please sit down for a week and read what has transpired since you left. Ciaranm may not be an angel, and probably ranks up there as one of the grumpiest people I know, but I've worked with him in the past and he has not crossed me. He is defending himself on this list against you, because you seem fit to declare some bi-polar view of Gentoo. Sorry bucko, Gentoo is no longer yours so stop treating it as yours. I call for a ban of Danial Robbins from Gentoo for the express purpose of ending flame fest before it tears Gentoo apart. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list