From: Tobias Scherbaum <dertobi123@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Tobias Matzat (SirSeoman)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 22:28:54
1 On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 23:00 +0100, Danny van Dyk wrote:
2 > Please help me to welcome Tobias Matzat aka SirSeoman who just entered
3 > the ranks of Gentoo Developers. Tobias is our new German GWN Translator.
4 >
5 > He is 25 years old and lives in Trier where he studies computer science
6 > at the Trier University of Applied Sciences. Though he's been using
7 > Linux and Gentoo for several years now, he found and still find time
8 > playing basketball, reading a good book (especially Tolkien and Tad
9 > Williams) and listening to loud music.
10
11 Yo, Welcome Tobias!