From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for May 28
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 21:32:07
33 >
34 Ciaran,
35
36 Having the benchmarks allows consideration of the design trade offs to
37 be made. It moves the GLEP one step closer to acceptance, in one form
38 or another.
39
40 Like tonight at the council meeting, the meeting acknowledged that
41 there is one or more problems to be addressed, thats the first step.
42
43 The benchmarks are only one piece of the pursuavie evidence.
44 Speed isn't everything. Let me remind you of an old playground joke,
45 There is an old bull and a young bull in a field on a hillside, next to
46 a herd of cows .... I'm sure you know it.
47
48 - --
49 Regards,
50