From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] official games repository
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 08:49:43
1 20.10.2013 18:31, hasufell пишет:
2 > Gamerlay is not related to the games team
3
4 I am sorry, but it is games team not related to gamerlay. No offense,
5 but gamerlay guys sometims just do their job.
6
7 So, MAKE it related to Games team and fix stuff, considered broken.
8
9 > gamerlay which is a project that has failed.
10
11 Please, do not throw such sentences without objective clarification, thanks.
12
13 > I have zero interest to work on gamerlay.
14
15 So, this is your personal attitude to be against of gamerlay. We have
16 got this, thanks.