From: "Jason A. Donenfeld" <zx2c4@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "password-store@×××××××××××.com" <password-store@×××××××××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Call to Emacs Gentoo Devs: Help Make My Package Pretty?
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 22:23:38
1 Hey Emacs Gentoo Devs,
2
3 I maintain the app-admin/pass ebuild. Inside the contrib/emacs directory of
4 the tarball/gitrepo there is "password-store.el" and "Cask" (<
5 http://git.zx2c4.com/password-store/tree/contrib/emacs>).
6
7 I probably want to add an emacs USE flag that RDEPENDs on virtual/emacs,
8 and then does something with the aforementioned files in src_install (or
9 maybe src_compile too?). I see there's an elisp-install function and
10 something else about site functions, but truth be told, I'm a heathen vim
11 user, and know nothing about emacs.
12
13 Would somebody help me to make the ebuild do the right thing with the emacs
14 stuff? It would be most appreciated.
15
16 Thanks,
17 Jason
20 Jason A. Donenfeld
21 Gentoo Linux Security & Infrastructure
22 zx2c4@g.o
23 www.zx2c4.com
24 zx2c4.com/keys/AB9942E6D4A4CFC3412620A749FC7012A5DE03AE.asc