From: Xpertdoc <xpertdocvba@××××××××.com>
To: "gentoo-dev@g.o" <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] The easiest way to produce customized documents
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:06:50
5 Untitled

Epsilon Technologies Inc.

18 1200, Blvd. Chomedey Suite 105 Laval, Quebec H7V 3Z3
19 Canada

24 The easiest way to produce customized
25 documents
  • Xpertdoc Studio is a reporting tool that allows you to create Microsoft Word customized documents
  • 28
  • Our template designer is fully integrated with Microsoft
  • 29 Word
    30
  • VBScript is the Language we use to define fields in the templates
  • 31
  • Our ActiveX production engine is designed for speed and simple integration with your applications
  • 32
  • Because Xpertdoc Studio is based on standard
  • 33 technology, you will not waste time learning a new
    34 designenvironment or a new programming language!
    37 Say goodbye to your mail-merge
    38 problems!
    • Combines the flexibility of word processor with the reliability of a report generator
    • 42
    • Always reliable, even when the number of
    • 43 document to produce is large
      46 It is much more than just
      47 mail-merge...
      • Merge any number of fields in your documents
      • 51
      • Customize the content of the documents
      • 52 based on conditions and loops written in VBScript
        55 Easily access all your data...
        • Databases through Jet Engine
        • 59 (DAO), ODBC (RDO) or OLE-DB ADO
          60
        • ASCII or XML files
        • 61
        • Any other custom data sources
        • 62
          63
          64 Simple to integrate
          • Get going with as few as six lines of code!
          • 68
          • Xpertdoc Studio can be integrated in any programming environment that supports the use of ActiveX
          • 69
            70 components such as:
            71
            • Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel
          • Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual
          • 74 C++
            75
          • Microsoft ASP
          • 76
          • Borland Delphi and Borland C++
          • 77 Builder
            80 No limits!

            Once equipped with

            83 Xpertdoc Studio, you will be able to push the limits of volume,
            84 complexity, performance and data-source access.

            85
            86 Free download and more information available
            87 at
            88 www.xpertdoc.com

            Epsilon Technologies Inc.

            91 1200, Blvd. Chomedey
            93 Laval,
            94 Quebec H7V 3Z3 Canada

            This message has been sent in accordance with

            103 Bill 301, paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618

            104

            If you do not which to receive additional

            105 communications from the sender:

            1. Click on the reply button.
            2. 108
            3. Insert your e-mail address in the subject
            4. 109 field.
            5. Click on the send button.
            6. 112

              This message is not intended for residents of

              113 the State of Washington. Addresses were screened to the best of our
              114 technical abilities.