From: Aurelien Gouny <aurelien@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Nautilus crashes on startup
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:19:36
1 Heloo Gentooers, :)
2
3 I got a big problem with Nautilus. When starting via gdm in 'gnome
4 session', nautilus doesn't even start, if I try to launch it by myself
5 using 'nautilus &' i get a segfault graphical error, i can't make it
6 works.
7
8 when logging via gdm into a 'failsafe gnome' (as the same user),
9 nautilus starts normally, i get my icons and background but if i try to
10 open a nautilus window (home dir for example) it crashes like before.
11
12 i don't know what i've merged/remerged that makes a such mess cause that
13 a long time ago that i haven't started gnome+nautilus (because of a long
14 uptime) but i merge new packages everyday :/
15
16 my system is up to date except mplayer but how cares i think.
17
18 does someone knows what's happening ?
19 (i've merged new packages today, gconf2 etc... that's doesn't change
20 anything :/)
21
22 Thanks !
23 and sorry for english ;)