From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Reverse dependency Scanning
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:35:53
1 On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 14:21 +0200, Thomas de Grenier de Latour wrote:
2 > On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 12:15:32 +0200
3 > Spider <spider@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > So, I know it isn't foolproof, don't expect it to be. However,
6 > > feedback would be nice, patches and so on.
7 >
8 > I think that for binaries you could filter the ldd output to keep
9 > only the libs that are directly linked to, since that's what
10 > should really become dependencies. See atttached patch for a
11 > possible quick and dirty implementation.
12
13 Thanks, Applied said quick&dirty implementation, committing as well :)
14
15 //Spider
18 begin .signature
19 Tortured users / Laughing in pain