From: Troy Dack <tad@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Ebuild: XOM (A Java XML Library)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:04:58
On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 20:39, Ian Phillips wrote:
> >From the XOM website: > > "XOM is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based > API for processing XML with Java that strives for correctness and > simplicity." > > Now a question: is this the correct place to do send stuff like this? If > not, apologies, I couldn't see an appropriate category in Bugzilla > though.
Bugzilla would be the correct place. Create a new bug (search first!) Product: Gentoo Linux Component: Ebuilds Severity: Enhancement Preferably include an ebuild as well -- Troy Dack "Yes, yes, I know that, Sydney ... Everybody knows that! tad@g.o ... But look: Four wrongs squared, minus two wrongs to the fourth power, divided by this formula, do make a right." -- Gary Larson Public Key: Key fingerprint = 1F3D 6C15 16AA 09D5 0C96 92E5 FD89 16F9 4D90 BE3C

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] New Ebuild: XOM (A Java XML Library) Ian Phillips <ianp@×××××.com>