From: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Release: metadata.xml python module
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:46:04
1 On Monday 28 June 2004 21:37, Eric Olinger wrote:
2 > Hey All,
3 > This is the first release of my metadata.xml python module. I have an
4 > example script and a metadata.xml that uses the full dtd on the the
5 > page. The only thing that isn't used currently in the module are the
6 > lang attributes for the description fields, which I'll be adding in the
7 > next release.
8 >
9 > Homepage:
10 > http://evvl.rustedhalo.net/projects/gentoo-linux/metadata/
11
12 I'm pretty new to python, but that code looks nice to me ;-)
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu
16 --
17 Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
18 Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
19 http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
20
21 GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
22 Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
23 --