From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Strange keymappings in nano
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:55:38
1 On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 17:30, Peter Ruskin wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 20 May 2003 16:24, Peter Ruskin wrote:
3 > > If I'm editing a file that has long lines, using `nano -w`, the Home
4 > > and End keys don't work as expected.
5 > >
6 > > ^a and ^e work OK as Home and End respectively, but:
7 > > End inserts "F" at the line start and Home inserts "H" at the line
8 > > start.
9 > >
10 > Forgot to mention, this only happens from KDE's konsole or from xterm.
11 > aterm is OK as is a non-gui console.
12 >
13 > --
14 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
17 We are working on it, there is a bug on this.
18
19 Besides that, this is not the right list for your problems, bugzilla
20 would be a good start here. This list is for development related
21 discussion.
22
23 - foser
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list