From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Seeking questions for a user survey
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:08:17
1 Marius Mauch wrote:
2 > "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o> wrote:
3 >> Basic demographics - a bunch of this should probably be optional but recommended
4 >> - Gender (M, F, and the various other forms here)
5 >> - Year of birth
6 >> - # of children??
7 >> - How many years have you been using computers?
8 >>
9 >> Sociocultural information (again, optional stuff):
10 >> - Location (country, and free-form city)
11 >> - Level of education?
12 >> - Job? (type coding this one is hard, and I'd prefer not to have it)
13 >> - Income level
14 >
15 > Such questions usually are a reason to not complete a survey for me, and I don't see how they are relevant to us (except for maybe location).
16
17 I agree, though year of birth might be interesting. Income and children are a
18 bit too private.
22 fonts, by design, by neglect
23 gcc-porting, for a fact or just for effect
24 wxwindows @ gentoo EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662