From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Linux in portuguese
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:46:21
1 Hi Marcelo!
2
3 Send me an email with your name, irc nick and your public email
4 address. I will put you on this list:
5 http://www.gentoo.org/~meekrob/doc-team-list.hmtl
6
7 The best place to start is by reading this document:
8 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/xml-guide.html
9
10 Once you understand the gentoo guide xml format you can download a
11 tarball of the site and begin translating. For now submit translated
12 xml documents to bugs.gentoo.org.
13
14 Cheers,
15