From: Rob C <hyakuhei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Introducing the Proctors - Draft Code of Conduct for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 08:37:37
1 On 13/03/07, Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hiya all,
4 >
5 > As some of you are already aware, I was at the last Council meeting
6 > given a Task. This Task was to draft a proposed Code of Conduct for
7 > Gentoo, and a scheme for enforcing it. The current version of this
8 > proposal can be found at http://dev.gentoo.org/~christel/coc.xml
9 > comments and suggestions both on- and off-list are appreciated.
10 >
11 > Any input will have to be received by Thursday, 15 March, 1200GMT in
12 > order to be useful; the Council will be voting on it later that day at
13 > 2100UTC.
14 >
15 > I would like to thank a few people for their help in getting it to this
16 > stage: the council for review, spb for translating Christelsk into
17 > English (with the help of the OED), nightmorph for making it look
18 > prettier than plain text in vim (without a fancy colourscheme), and
19 > marienz for being sane and reading it over.
20 >
21 > I'd also like to thank our Infrastructure team for working with us and
22 > answering questions regarding the mechanics of enforcing such a code.
23 >
24 > Christelx
25 >
26 > --
27 > $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
28 > Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
29 > QA,
30 > Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering, Conflict Resolution,
31 > Recruitment
34 Perhaps:
35 s/Noone/No one/g
36 OED: *http://tinyurl.com/3cxmzy*