From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New network config for baselayout-ng
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:07:37
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 >
3 > But hey, I understand you like to go around bashing people. Does doing
4 > so scratch an itch of yours or something?
7 I guess we all misunderstood.
8
9 As long everybody won't have additional work (like changing all our
10 systems) I think nobody would complain.
11
12 If the posix-only baselayout start I hope some automagic conversion
13 script will be provided once the new style doesn't have regressions.
14
15 (Still I'd rather have a C runscript with only the features we need as
16 fallback)
17
18 lu
22 Luca Barbato