From: Victor Roman <daijo@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] eDIV compiler
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 01:27:14
1 Hi,
2
3 im a Spanish developer member of Sion Ltd. Currently we are working in a
4 DIV language multiplatform compiler. Because some problems we had poorly
5 attended the Linux distribution files and now we have the *BIG* problem
6 that we cannot compile our compiler under Linux. Last time that we
7 compile eDIV under linux we used a plain Makefile, but now we thinks use
8 the autotools.
9
10 Because our 'newbie' level using autotools I think that varios persons
11 from this list can help us to "migrate" the source and use autotools
12 under Linux.
13
14 If anyone can help us, we can talk directly by email in this list or in
15 #ediv channel from iRC-Hispano IRC Network (irc.irc-hispano.org). and
16 #ediv in OPN
17
18 Oh, I forget that eDIV is open source of curse, and in the future if the
19 code is ported we can prepare an eBuild for gentoo. -
20 http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/edivc
23 Sorry if my english are very bad :-(.
24
25 Regards, Victor Roman (a.k.a. Daijo).
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list